Call for Papers will be opening on January 30, 2012.
1. How do I register for the International Congress on Energy: Sustaining Supplies?
2. What can I do if I have problems with the online registration:
Should you encounter any problems with the online registration, please adjust your computer settings or disable your e-mail filter and try again. If the problem persists, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and in the subject line write: ICE registration assistance.
3. How do I learn more about sponsorship opportunities or member discounts:
For sponsorship opportunities, please call Doris Deutch at (646-495-1361) or e-mail us at email@example.com.
4. How do I submit my abstracts:
Call for Papers is now CLOSED.
5. When will I be informed if my abstract is accepted?
Notification of abstracts acceptance will be emailed. If you are not clear on the status of the abstract please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. How can I obtain an official invitation letter for my visa application?
Please submit your request to Diane Cappiella at email@example.com.
7. Will certificates of partipation or CEU's be provided?
Yes. You will need to contact Diane Cappiella at firstname.lastname@example.org for processing.
8. Any other questions? Please email email@example.com