International Congress on Energy: Sustaining Supplies
Pittsburgh Convention Center
October 28 - November 2, 2012
Meeting the world’s growing energy demands has never been a more pressing concern. Attend the one conference where like minded industry experts and engineers review best practices for ensuring clean, sustainable and a affordable energy supply for the future.
Attend the one conference where like minded industry experts and engineers review best practices for ensuring clean, sustainable and a affordable energy supply for the future.
Now in its third year the 2012 International Congress on Energy will feature more than 100 sessions related to technology, markets, business strategies and policies covering the solar, nuclear, lignocelluosics, biorefineries, hydrogen production, hydrogen storage and green innovation energy sectors.
For six intensive days you’re gathered under one roof with the world’s most respected engineers and scientists engage in energy research, development and commercialization.
THE CONGRESS TOPICALS ARE ORGANIZED INTO MULTIPLE CONCURRENT SESSIONS:
- Global Nuclear and Solar Energy in the 21st Century.
- Lignocelluosics: Biorefineries and Sustainable Energy.
- Hydrogen Production and Storage.
- Natural Gas Production from Marcellus Shale: Technical and Economic Challenges.
- Accelerating Fossil Energy Technology Development Through Integrated Computation and Experimentation.
Plus, three general areas on:
- Fossil Fuels and Carbon Capture & Sequestration (CCS).
- Alternative Energy and Enabling Technologies.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest technological advancements in all the sustainable/renewable energy sectors through attending this ONE event
- Network with colleagues and business prospects during the co-located networking events
- Share best practices in the interactive congress sessions
- Receive in-depth session content in your area of interest
- Enhance your importance to an organization
Who Should Attend?
- Power Generating Utilities, Independent Power Producers, Municipal Utilities and Cooperatives
- Local, State and Federal Government
- Energy Advisory and Planning Agencies
- Research and Training Institutions
- Large Energy Users
- Renewable Energy Site Owners and Managers
- Manufacturers of Renewable Energy Systems
- Consultants in Renewable Energy
- Renewable Energy Architects, Engineers and Construction Representatives
- Or if your involved in one of the following energy sectors: Solar, Wind, Oil, Gas, Coal, Nuclear, Biofuel, Waste, Waste to Energy, Hydrogen Production, Hydrogen Storage, Sustainability
Please join us for the third annual 2012 International Congress on Energy - North America's leading sustainable energy event.
Join AIChE today
AIChE Members receive special discounts at the International Congress on Energy - Join Today!